TigressGamingRebels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official tigress gaming rebels forums. Post anything from hating tigress to posting leaks on these forums!

3 posters

G'day cunts.

TGR Chopper

G'day cunts. Empty G'day cunts.

Post by TGR Chopper Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:30 pm

G'day cunts, how that fuck are ya the names Chopper. I'd like to say one fucking thing before I tell you about me TG is a shit hopefully Paperlacks and Havora die from anal cancer (How's the Curry Havora). So i'm just a casual TGR guy i'd like to see what TG thinks about this, they would probably get butthurt as usual.
    TGR Godfather
    TGR Godfather
    Admin

G'day cunts. Empty Re: G'day cunts.

Post by TGR Godfather Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:38 pm

ACCEPTED.
    Paperlacks
    Paperlacks

Post by Paperlacks Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:57 pm

g'day

im jackson jacky and i like to make multiple accounts to make myself feel good.

I use the "fist picture" to symbolize a revolution a movement, that has will never go anywhere.

10/10 I continued tgr after Nick and Lachlan gave up and dont want to start fights anymore.

I like to take click buttons to get ips and get show them to the fake users I created because im that great.

I might lose some weight sometime, and get away from that "popular girl" I hang out with because she is ugly and looks like a man.

Remember I am Riley Rathbone.
    My mum acts like a retard when she picks up the phone, she forgets she has a son.

I am not peter nor im nathan or justin or felix.

I am Jesus, call me Based God Jesus if you will.

I will kindly like you to feed my inner troll by posting "You dont have a VPN, dont you?" and then post whatever ip you find or whatever forumotion gives you regardless it doesnt pin point the actual location just the city.

Thank you.

Based Jesus

TGR Godfather
    TGR Godfather
    Admin

Post by TGR Godfather Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Please do not comment on this application is has already been accepted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:19 am